International Audio Holding B.V. (IAH) is a growing and internationally active manufacturer of high end audio products. These products, which are at the absolute top of the high end audio industry, are sold in more than 50 countries under the world-renowned brands Siltech and Crystal Cable. All products are engineered, designed, handcrafted and marketed by IAH in the Netherlands and sold through our worldwide network of distributors.
Our products, made from the most exclusive and high-quality materials and technologies, are widely regarded as the benchmark that other brands try to achieve. The main challenge is to maximize the potential of both brands by effectively conveying our message to our distribution partners and end users.
To further improve our brand positioning and core messaging for Siltech and Crystal Cable, we are looking for a Strategic PR & Marketing Manager.
What will you be doing?
As Strategic PR & Marketing Manager you will be overall responsible for development of a strategic marketing plan to promote both brands. Key responsibilities will be management of our global press relations, review and advertising strategy and sales channel engagement by enabling our distribution and retail partners to effectively promote our brands and products.
You manage a marketing team with several professionals and make sure that all online and offline outings are in line with the strategic positioning and goals of the brands. We see our sales partners as brand ambassadors, whom we need to provide with the right materials and knowledge through sales toolkits, dealer training programs and other B2B-marketing efforts.
An important part of our B2C marketing efforts are our global press relations (print and online) in the USA, Asia and Europe. Further development of our advertising and review strategy will play a vital role in the promotion of our products to our highly technical and audiophile end users.
Part of the strategic marketing plan will be new product launch strategies and cooperation with product management and R&D to identify and develop future product requirements and roadmap.
What do we require from you?
Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below:
- (Project) Management skills, good social and communication skills.
- Experience in a manager level role in communications, PR or marketing.
- Knowledge of and experience with both B2B and B2C marketing.
- You are experienced in supporting strategy and managing large scale integrated communications and marketing campaigns across channels and in complex stakeholder landscapes.
- Some working knowledge or interest to become acquainted with (high-end) audio and electronics is a big plus.
Who are you?
- A real team player with strong interpersonal skills, a quality-driven orientation and a commitment to achieving results on time.
- Willing to own final responsibility for development and execution of our marketing strategy, and able to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Able to bring yourself up to speed in all the specialized technical knowledge from documentation and on-the-job training.
- You have an excellent command of the English (and preferably Dutch) language, both written and spoken.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging and very diverse role where you can utilize the full extent of your professional knowledge.
- The chance to lead the further development of a marketing strategy and brand positioning of award-winning products at the absolute top of the high end audio industry.
- Dynamic atmosphere in a small, but versatile and growing company.
We rely on each other’s qualities, capabilities and we motivate each other to get the best out of everyone. We are here to make each other better, and your colleagues are always there to help you. If the above mix of professional and personal challenges excites you, we encourage you to send us your application or further questions to Viktor de Leeuw through firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Audio Holding B.V. (IAH) Product Philosophy
IAH Systems Engineering is best known for its ground-breaking cable designs. After all, the company pretty much invented high-end cables with the original Siltech line – and then redefined high-end cable performance with Crystal Cable. For almost four decades, we have set the performance standards that other cable brands have struggled to match.
But all of that accumulated experience and knowledge is transferable. If designing a cable is about analyzing the structure of its system and placing it in the wider system beyond that; if realizing that design is about the sourcing and application of materials and technology, then those skills can be applied to other products, especially those products that are an extension of the cable system itself. The performance parameters and concerns are the same – and so is a lot of the technology – whether you are talking about amplification or loudspeakers.
Our unparalleled experience and accumulated knowledge has been applied far beyond the field of audio cables. We have brought the same innovative approach to design, the same introduction of novel technologies, the same exacting engineering approach and the same deft balancing of sonic and musical attributes to achieve the same unprecedented standards of performance when it comes to high-end amplification and loudspeakers.
In fact, our SAGA/Crystal/Arabesque system has been widely recognized by leading audio commentators as one of the best performing, most technically impressive and complete system solutions ever created. Us? We are just happy to enjoy the astonishing musical performances it recreates – performances that are only possible because of our holistic, total system, engineering approach.