Native English Copywriter / Content Marketeer
International Audio Holding B.V. | Elst, the Netherlands
International Audio Holding is the company behind the globally renowned and prolific brands Siltech and Crystal Cable, setting standards in High-end Audio. Although two different brands, they share one ultimate goal: to create the best possible musical reproduction through high-end cables, loudspeakers and amplifiers. Our products are distributed in over 50 countries, reviewed by the most renowned reviewers, showcased at high-end shows around the world and designed, engineered and crafted by our specialized team.
For the further expansion of the business, we are looking for a Native English Copywriter / Content Marketeer (m/f)
The main responsibilities of the Native English Copywriter / Content Marketeer are writing catchy texts for all communications such as our website, brochures, social media, mailings, etc together with the other members with different tasks of the marketing team.
What does your team look like?
You will be a part of a new small marketing team of 5 people with different disciplines and responsibilities.
- You have at least 3 years experience and are a creative native English writer with excellent writing skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have experience with social media.
- You like to contribute new ideas to the marketing team.
- You are a team player in a small team with different disciplines but are also able to work independently.
- You have the ability to quickly learn new technologies, products & systems.
- You have an affinity with audio.
- You are available for 24 – 32 hours a week.
- You are living within 50 km of Elst (Gld)
An advantage is if
- You have experience in marketing in a small technical environment.
- You have experience with various content marketing tools, like Content Management Systems, Photoshop and SEO tools.
- You speak Dutch.
What do we offer?
- A challenging and interesting job in an international environment.
- A competitive salary with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits.
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours.
- A temporary contract of 6 months and in case of good performance this is turned into a permanent position.
You can respond to this function until 24 February 2020.
Start date will be in consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Are you interested in this great opportunity at our dynamic company? Then send us a mail with your motivation, a sample of a text made for previous work and your C.V. to email@example.com