International Audio Holding B.V. | Elst, the Netherlands
International Audio Holding B.V. (IAH) is a growing and internationally active manufacturer of high-end audio products. These products, which are at the absolute top of the high-end audio industry, are sold in more than 50 countries under the world-renowned brands Siltech and CrystalConnect. All products are engineered, designed, handcrafted and marketed by IAH in the Netherlands and sold through our worldwide network of distributors.
Our products, made from the most exclusive and high-quality materials and technologies, are widely regarded as the benchmark that other brands try to achieve. The main challenge is to maximise the potential of both brands by effectively conveying our message to our distribution partners and end-users.
To further improve our brand positioning and core messaging for Siltech and CrystalConnect, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
What will you be doing?
The Marketing Coordinator, will be responsible for executing the marketing and PR plan to promote both our brands. We see our sales partners as brand ambassadors, whom we need to provide with the right materials and knowledge through sales toolkits, dealer training programs and other B2B-marketing efforts.
You will primarily report to our Marketing & PR Manager who is based in the UK. Besides assisting her with the execution of the marketing strategy, you will be her liaison in the factory in Elst and coordinating the local marketing team who create our promotional materials, advertisements and websites.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Assisting our retail partners in promoting our brands and products effectively
- Help in writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Managing review stock and media clipping
- Updating partners and press databases
- Coordinating internal marketing
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
Skills & Experience
- 2 – 3 years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of and experience with both B2B and B2C marketing
- A real team player with strong interpersonal skills, a quality-driven orientation and a commitment to achieving results on time
- You have an excellent command of English (and preferably Dutch) language, both written and spoken.
- Experience in integrated communications and marketing campaigns across channels
- Working knowledge and/or interest to become acquainted with (high-end) audio and electronics
- Good organisation and planning skills
- High degree of flexibility, ‘entrepreneurial’ attitude
- Creativity and writing skills
- Skills in IT and social media
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer
- A challenging and very diverse role where you can utilise the full extent of your professional knowledge
- Dynamic atmosphere in a small, but versatile and growing company
- A competitive salary, pension and secondary benefits
We rely on each other’s qualities, capabilities, and we motivate each other to get the best out of everyone. We are here to make each other better, and your colleagues are always there to help you. If the above mix of professional and personal challenges excites you, we encourage you to send us your application or further questions to Viktor de Leeuw through firstname.lastname@example.org