International Audio Holding B.V. (IAH) is a growing and internationally active manufacturer of high end audio products. These products, which are at the absolute top of the high end audio industry, are sold in more than 50 countries under the world-renowned brands Siltech and Crystal Cable. All products are engineered, designed, handcrafted and marketed by IAH in the Netherlands.
To drive our company to successful project implementations and further improved operational efficiency, we are looking for a Manager Operations Excellence and Project Management (OEPM).
What will you be doing?
As Manager OEPM you will be overall responsible for the implementation of our product development and operational process improvements. Key responsibilities will be timely realization of (cross-department) projects, product developments and launches, setting priorities and allocate resources to achieve results on time, and improving operational processes.
You manage issues and escalations associated with product development, machinery and equipment, and supply chain. You will create and drive a Product Development Plan to ensure planning and technical maturity.
On operational processes, you report directly to the Operations Director and support him with better management reporting, information flow and management, business processes and organizational planning.
What do we require from you?
The Manager OEPM we seek has at least 5 years of experience in a high-tech engineering environment. Working knowledge in (high-end) audio and electronics is a big plus. Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below:
- Project Management skills, good social and communication skills.
- Experience as a team lead, project lead or group lead in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, with suppliers and co-developers, to ensure timely realization of competitive, high precision, complex components and assemblies.
- Strong technical background and understanding of (high end) audio equipment.
- Knowledge of contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment
- Experience in analyzing applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications.
Who are you?
- A real team player with strong interpersonal skills, a quality-driven orientation and a commitment to achieving results on time.
- Willing to own the entire product life cycle from development to product quality, but able to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Able to bring yourself up to speed in all the specialized technical knowledge from documentation and on-the-job training.
- You have a good command of the English and Dutch language, both written and spoken.
What can you expect from us?
- A technically challenging and very diverse role where you can utilize the full extent of your professional knowledge.
- The chance to lead the development and production of award-winning products at the absolute top of the high end audio industry.
- Dynamic atmosphere in a small, but versatile and growing company.
We rely on each other’s qualities, capabilities and we motivate each other to get the best out of everyone. We are here to make each other better, and your colleagues are always there to help you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If the above mix of technical- and personal challenges excites you, we encourage you to send us your application or further questions to Viktor de Leeuw through firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Audio Holding B.V. (IAH) Product Philosophy
IAH Systems Engineering is best known for its ground-breaking cable designs. After all, the company pretty much invented high-end cables with the original Siltech line – and then redefined high-end cable performance with Crystal Cable. For almost four decades, we have set the performance standards that other cable brands have struggled to match.
But all of that accumulated experience and knowledge is transferable. If designing a cable is about analysing the structure of its system and placing it in the wider system beyond that; if realising that design is about the sourcing and application of materials and technology, then those skills can be applied to other products, especially those products that are an extension of the cable system itself. The performance parameters and concerns are the same – and so is a lot of the technology – whether you are talking about amplification or loudspeakers.
Our unparalleled experience and accumulated knowledge has been applied far beyond the field of audio cables. We have brought the same innovative approach to design, the same introduction of novel technologies, the same exacting engineering approach and the same deft balancing of sonic and musical attributes to achieve the same unprecedented standards of performance when it comes to high-end amplification and loudspeakers.
In fact, our SAGA/Crystal/Arabesque system has been widely recognised by leading audio commentators as one of the best performing, most technically impressive and complete system solutions ever created. Us? We are just happy to enjoy the astonishing musical performances it recreates – performances that are only possible because of our holistic, total system, engineering approach.